Month: August 2018

• Speaking at SQL Bits 2020

Speaking at SQL Bits 2020

At SQL Bits 2020 I will deliver a full day training with Bent Nissen Froning. The training day will be on Furthering your Power BI Developer training. You can read more about it here:https://sqlbits.com/information/event20/Further_your_Power_BI_development_skills/trainingdetails I will deliver couple of sessions at SQL Bits 2020 as well. One short session on Power BI Governance and one…

• Organizing Data Weekender

Organizing Data Weekender

Together with 5 other data platform people I´m organizing one of the largest online data platform conference called Data Weekender. The conference was born from frustrations over all the postponed and cancelled SQL Saturdays around Europe. The conference is on May 2nd and the lineup is fantastic. Hope to see you there See the schedule…

• Speaking at the Data Platform Discovery Day

Speaking at the Data Platform Discovery Day

Data Platform Discovery day is a fantastic new concept. It’s an online conference focused on beginners (level 100 sessions if you are familiar with that term). I´m delivering a talk on Introduction to SQL SERVER Analysis Services.’ This conference is both in the Europe and US timezones. I’m speaking at the European one. You can…